This recipe originated in the 15th century. According to legend, the concoction was created by a group of 4 thieves and grave robbers to protect themselves from contracting the plague whilst robbing the bodies of the ill and deceased.
- 40 drops clove bud essential oil
- 35 drops lemon essential oil
- 20 drops cinnamon bark essential oil
- 15 drops eucalyptus essential oil
- 10 drops rosemary essential oil
This blend is very strong and must be diluted for safe use. When formulating homemade cleaning products or other creations, 6 – 12 drops of essential oil can be added per 29ml of carrier oil.
Clove bud, lemon essential oil, Cinnamon Bark essential oil, Eucalyptus essential oil, Rosemary essential oil