Terms & Conditions
General Conditions Of Sale
- Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE).
- All information offered is believed to be true and correct, but is supplied without any warranty expressed or implied.
- Prices quoted generally include VAT.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Escentia Products may refuse orders that don’t meet the minimum value requirement. If an exception is made, Escentia Products reserves the right to include a surcharge fee on the invoice.
- Although attempts are made to confirm stock availability before and during order processing, actual quantity and volume supplied may differ from indications stipulated on correspondence or documentation.
- Acceptance of quote or invoice and/or payment of invoice related value implies that all items are correct as indicated on the documentation issued.
- Should the buyer wish to amend their order, a written request must be submitted. Should the request be accepted and carried out, a delay in processing and an extended lead time will ensue.
- Escentia Products reserves the right to charge the buyer an additional fee, should any amendment require extra value added services.
- Payment terms are “payment in advance.”
- Products remain the property of Escentia Products until paid in full.
- No returns will be credited without prior consent.
- There will be no recognition of claims if not lodged within 7 days of receipt of goods.
- A 10% handling fee will apply to goods returned which were correctly supplied by us.
- Shipping charges are for the buyer’s account. Specials and shipping rebates may be offered through the purchasing portal.
- All orders are ex works. The buyer is responsible for parcel tracking once the goods have been dispatched.
- The buyer bears all risk of loss and damages to goods once they have been dispatched from the Escentia Products premises.
- Lead times quoted are indications only and are subject to change depending on workload at the time of order receipt.
- Escentia Products recommends storing goods away from any heat source, and away from light.
- In cases of missing merchandise, written notice must be given to Escentia Products. Reservations must also be indicated on official documentation such as invoices and/or delivery notes relating to the order. Notice of discrepancies must be lodged with Escentia Products within 2 weekdays.
- Quality control of the delivered product is of the buyers responsibility. Any claim with regards to non-compliance must be made within 14 weekdays following the receipt of goods.
- Should a claim arise due to defects and/or non-conformity, the buyer will be required to provide justification either in the form of a representative sample and/or image of the goods in question. Escentia Products reserves the right to see these defects and remedy them within its means.