neroli standard oil | 10ml
Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Citronellol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool
Escentia Neroli Standard oil can be used as an ingredient in perfume, cologne, cream, lotion, massage oil, and candles. It is also utilized in biocides (e.g. disinfectants, pest control products), perfumes and fragrances, polishes and waxes, washing and cleaning products. The scent of Neroli is excellent at soothing agitated nerves and is often used by women to relieve feelings of grief and despair. It has also been used to help one to breathe more freely and to soothe the joints.
Product Specifications: Neroli is made from the small, white flowers of the sour orange tree. The Sour Orange is a medium to large sized, fruit bearing, broadleaf, evergreen tree. It can grow to be 3m – 9m tall. Often multi-trunked, its bark is smooth, brown, and thorny. There are three oils derived from the bitter orange tree. The peel of the nearly ripe fruit yields bitter orange oil while the leaves are the source of petitgrain essential oil. Last but certainly not least, neroli essential oil is steam-distilled from the small, white, waxy flowers of the tree.
typical country of origin:
neroli standard oil can be used to:
Neroli oil is said to instil a feeling of relaxation. It uplifts one’s mood and alleviates stress, reduces feelings of anxiousness, and promotes overall well-being. It is said to help alleviate colds, headaches, indigestion and insomnia. It is also used to reduce inflammation and reduces high blood pressure by stimulating circulation. When used in skin-care and hair products, neroli essential oil is thought to treat oily skin, reduce signs of aging, and diminish the appearance of scars and stretch marks.
Neroli essential oil is thought to transmit messages to a brain region involved in controlling emotions. This area of the brain is known as the limbic system, this brain region also influences the nervous system. By signalling to the brain, essential oils are able to affect a number of biological factors, including heart rate, stress levels, blood pressure, breathing, and immune function.
A detailed look into the benefits of Neroli:
- Lowers Inflammation & Pain: Neroli essential oil is said to exhibit the ability to reduce central and peripheral sensitivity to pain.
- Reduces Stress & Improve Symptoms of Menopause: Neroli essential oil helps relieve menopausal symptoms, increase sexual desire and reduce blood pressure in postmenopausal women. In general, neroli essential oil can be an effective intervention to reduce stress and improve the endocrine system.
- Repairs & Rejuvenates Skin: Neroli is known for its ability to regenerate the skin cells and improve the elasticity of skin. It also helps maintain the right oil balance in the skin, making it an excellent choice for all skin types. Due to its ability to revive skin at the cellular level, neroli essential oil can be beneficial for wrinkles, scars and stretch marks. Any skin condition caused by or related to stress should also respond well to the use of neroli essential oil since it has wonderful overall healing and calming abilities. It can also be useful for treating bacterial skin conditions and rashes since it has antimicrobial ability.
- Decreases Blood Pressure & Cortisol Levels: Studies show that neroli essential oil can have immediate and continuous positive effects on blood pressure and stress reduction.
- Exhibits Antimicrobial & Antioxidant Activities: Neroli essential oil is said to exhibit antimicrobial activity against six kinds of bacteria, two types of yeast and three different fungi, specifically Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
- Acts as an Anti-seizure & Anticonvulsant Agent: Neroli is said to possess biologically active constituents that have anticonvulsant activity, which supports the use of the plant in the management of seizure.
Blends well with: Lavender, Ylang Ylang and Marjoram.
technique of extraction method:
Neroli is usually steam distilled from bitter orange blossoms. The oil is pale yellow to golden in colour and has a citrusy, exotic, floral scent. It has also been described by some as being sweet and spicy.
May affect sensitive skin. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.