lavender organic essential oil | 10ml
Escentia Lavender Essential Oil is used for its calming & relaxing properties. Apply Lavender Oil to relieve anxiety and emotional stress, heal wounds or burns, to aid peaceful sleep, protect against diabetic symptoms, improve brain function, restore skin complexion and reduce acne, slow ageing, alleviate headaches and relieve pain.
Product Specifications: Lavender has been described as having a floral, light, fresh, herbal, clean, and calming scent. It is commonly used as a fragrance for bath products, to soothe sunburns, as a natural mosquito repellent, and in balms, salves, perfumes, cosmetics, and topical applications. Lavender also has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
typical country of origin:
lavender organic essential oil can be used to:
The benefits of lavender were actually discovered over 2,500 years ago. Because of its powerful antioxidant, antimicrobial, sedative, calming and anti-depressive properties, lavender oil benefits are plentiful and it’s been used both cosmetically and therapeutically for centuries.
Lavender can be used for:
- Circulation: Hypertension – lowers blood pressure; varicose veins; palpitations (use with ylang-ylang); fainting, cellulite.
- Muscles: Cramps; sprains.
- Skeletal / joints: Aches; arthritis; gout; rheumatism.
- Digestive: Flatulence; nausea; indigestion; colic; gastroenteritis; obesity.
- Urinary: Vaginitis; thrush; fluid retention.
- Reproductive: Irregular and scanty periods; PMT; vaginitis.
- Nervous: Agitation; anxiety; depression; epilepsy; headache (use with Chamomile Roman); migraine; insomnia; vertigo; hysteria; tension.
- Skin: Abscesses; alopecia; boils; burns; cuts; dermatitis; eczema; greasy skin; dry skin; herpes; inflammation; insect bites; irritation; psoriasis; scars; stretch marks (do not use if pregnant); sunburn; thread veins; ulcers; wounds; bone exposure; blotching; itching; acne; hair loss and alopecia.
- Respiratory: Flu; earache; nose infection; throat infection; infections; halitosis; asthmas; catarrh.
- Lymphatic: Lymphatic congestion.
Blends well with: Tree, herb and citrus oils.
technique of extraction method:
Lavender is steam distilled from the leaves, stems and flowering tops of Lavandula Angustifolia.
May affect sensitive skin. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Note: We supply both conventional Lavender pure essential oil and Lavender organic essential oil.