grapefruit white essential oil | 10ml
Citrus paradisi var. Marsh
Escentia Grapefruit essential oil is used in natural household cleaning products and to disinfect surfaces. It can be used in homemade beauty lotions, soaps or cosmetics. It can also be used to reduce depression and stimulate the immune system, as well as to decrease fluid retention and curb sugar cravings. Also assists in weight loss. Grapefruit is one of the most versatile essential oils, the aroma of grapefruit oil is clean, fresh and a little bit bitter, just like the actual fruit itself. It has been used for centuries to help beat inflammation, weight gain, sugar cravings and even hangover symptoms. It’s also considered a natural stress-fighter, anti-inflammatory agent, antioxidant food and anti-carcinogenic agent.
Product Specifications: The grapefruit is a subtropical citrus tree known for its relatively large sour to semisweet, somewhat bitter fruit. Grapefruit is a citrus hybrid originating in Barbados as an accidental cross between the sweet orange and pomelo, both of which were introduced from Asia in the 17th century.
typical country of origin:
grapefruit white pure essential oil can be used as:
- Helps to Boost Weight Loss – Some of grapefruit’s active ingredients work to boost your metabolism and reduce your appetite. When inhaled or applied topically, grapefruit oil is known to lower cravings and hunger, which makes it a great tool for losing weight fast in a healthy way. Grapefruit essential oil also works as an excellent diuretic and lymphatic stimulant. This is one reason why it’s included in many cellulite creams and blends that are used for dry brushing. Additionally, grapefruit can be very effective for shedding excess water weight loss since it helps kick-start a sluggish lymphatic system.
- Helps to Reduce Stress & Anxiety – The smell of grapefruit is uplifting, soothing and clarifying. It’s known to relieve stress and bring on feelings of peace and relaxation. Inhaling grapefruit vapors is said to quickly and directly transmit messages to your brain region involved in controlling emotional responses.
- Works as Natural Antibacterial Agent – Grapefruit oil has antimicrobial effects that help reduce or eliminate harmful strains of bacteria that enter the body through contaminated foods, water or parasites. Grapefruit is also used to kill skin or internal bacteria and fungus, fight mould growth, kill parasites in animal feeds, preserve food, and disinfect water.
- Assists in liver and gallbladder health – Grapefruit oil is a powerful gallbladder and liver stimulant, so it can help stop headaches, cravings and sluggishness following a day of drinking alcohol. It works to increase detoxification and urination, while putting a hold on cravings that can occur due to hormonal and blood sugar level changes resulting from alcohol.
- May assist with digestion – Increased blood to the digestive organs — including the bladder, liver, stomach and kidneys — means that grapefruit oil also helps with detoxification. It has a positive effect on digestion, which may assist with fluid retention, and it assists with fighting microbes within the intestines, gut and other digestive organs.
- May reduce inflammation and boosts circulation – Our therapeutic-grade citrus essential oils are known for their ability to help lower inflammation and increase blood flow. The blood vessel-dilating effects of grapefruit may be useful as a natural remedy for PMS cramps, headaches, bloating, fatigue and muscle pains.
- Helps to Fight Acne and Improve Skin Health – Many citrus oils have antibacterial and anti-aging properties. Not only may grapefruit essential oil help to fight bacteria and greasiness that can cause acne blemishes, but it may also be useful for keeping your skin’s immunity strong against indoor and outdoor air pollution and UV light damage — plus it may even help you get rid of cellulite. Grapefruit essential oil has also been found to help heal wounds, cuts and bites, and to prevent skin infections.
technique of extraction method:
Grapefruit oil is extracted from the rind of the grapefruit plant. Grapefruit has a sweet, invigorating scent that may arise in feelings of joy, satisfaction, and playfulness. Many of grapefruit essential oil’s benefits are due to one of its main constituents called limonene (which makes up about 88 percent to 95 percent of the oil). Limonene is known to be a tumor-fighting, cancer-preventative phytochemical that protects DNA and cells from damage. In addition to limonene, grapefruit essential oil contains other powerful antioxidants, including vitamin C, myrcene, terpinene, pinene and citronellol.
May affect sensitive skin. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. It can also cause photosensitivity, and should not be left on skin that will be exposed to sunlight.