eucalyptus smithii essential oil | 10ml
Escentia Eucalyptus Pure Essential Oil is full of antioxidants and has been known to help to boost the immune system, protect one from a variety of infections, and relieve respiratory conditions. It is one of the best essential oils for sore throats, coughs, seasonal allergies and headaches. It can be used to help stimulate the mind and body. It is also known to clear the respiratory system and ease breathing. Place a few drops on a tissue and breathe in deeply to invigorate and promote vitality. Eucalyptus has been used for centuries as an ingredient in healing ointments, perfumes, vapor rubs and cleaning products. Similar to Ti-tree, it has been utilised to cleanse surfaces, purify the air, and inhibit the growth of mold in the home.
Product Specifications: Eucalyptus Smithii is a species of medium-sized to tall tree, sometimes a mallee, that is endemic to southeastern Australia. It has rough, compact bark on the trunk, smooth ribbony bark above, narrow lance-shaped adult leaves, flower buds in groups of seven, white flowers and cup-shaped, bell-shaped or hemispherical fruit. The scent is fresh, camphoraceous, and airy.
typical country of origin:
eucalyptus smithii pure essential oil can be used to:
Traditionally, eucalyptus essential oil was used as an analgesic agent that helped to relieve pain, and it was valued for its ability to reduce inflammation and improve respiratory conditions. Eucalyptol, or 1,8-cineole, which accounts for 70–90 percent of the contents of eucalyptus oil, has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving effects. Eucalyptus is also well known for its ability to fight bacterial and viral infections, and to help clear the respiratory tract of built-up mucus.
Eucalyptus has been said to:
- Improve Respiratory Conditions: Eucalyptus essential oil improves many respiratory conditions because it helps to stimulate your immune system, provide antioxidant protection and improve your respiratory circulation. Eucalyptus makes it feel easier to breathe when you’re feeling stuffed up and your nose is running because it activates your nose’s cold receptors, and it even works as a natural sore throat remedy. Plus, eucalyptus can help with sleeping when you are feeling congested and unable to breath. Of all the essential oils, eucalyptus has been believed to be one of the most effective against a range of respiratory conditions, including chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, bronchitis, sinusitis, the common cold, cough or the flu. One of its most famous properties is that of decongestant inhalation for colds and catarrh.
- May Reduce Pain and Inflammation: When it’s used topically on the skin, eucalyptus can help to reduce muscle pain, soreness and swelling.
- Aids Wound Care: Because of its antimicrobial and antiseptic properties, eucalyptus works as a great tool for skin irritations such as wounds, cuts, burns, sores and even insect bites.
- Improves Seasonal Allergies: Components of eucalyptus oil, such as eucalyptol and citronellal, have anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory effects, which is why the oil is often used to relieve seasonal allergy symptoms. Exhibits antiseptic, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Relieves Coughs: Eucalyptus oil is one of the most effective essential oils for coughs because it works as an expectorant, cleansing your body of the microorganisms and toxins that are making you cough and feel lousy. Eucalyptus oil also makes it feel easier to breathe when you’re feeling stuffed up and your nose is running.
- Fights Infections: Several studies show that eucalyptus oil and its main component, eucalyptol, have antimicrobial effects against many strains of bacteria, viruses and fungi.
- Alleviates Headaches: Eucalyptus oil is one of the best essential oils for headaches because it may alleviate sinus pressure that can cause a lot of pain and tension. It also has invigorating properties that can boost mental clarity and promote relaxation of tense facial muscles, which is helpful when you are suffering from a headache caused by stress or exhaustion. These results seem to be most pronounced when eucalyptus oil is combined with peppermint oil and a carrier.
Blends well with: Lemon, Lime and Peppermint.
technique of extraction method:
Our Eucalyptus Smithii essential oil is steam distilled from the leaves, which are dried and crushed prior to distillation.
Eucalyptus should not be used on children under the age of four. May affect sensitive skin. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.