cassia essential oil | 10ml
Cassia, Cinnamomum cassia blume
Escentia Cassia Pure Essential Oil is a meticulously crafted concoction extracted from the esteemed Cinnamomum cassia Blume tree. Cassia Essential Oil carries a profound legacy of medicinal virtues, echoing through the corridors of time.
Revered for its invigorating and uplifting qualities, this essential oil has been celebrated in diverse cultures for its potential to stimulate the mind, ease digestive discomfort, and offer a unique sense of revitalization. Its spirited nature and adaptability make it a cherished asset in the realms of aromatherapy and holistic health.
Escentia Cassia Essential Oil features an invigorating fragrance with sweet, spicy, and warm notes, akin to the comforting aroma of cinnamon and spices in a cosy kitchen.
It’s lively and uplifting, adding a touch of warmth to the ambience, reminiscent of seasonal celebrations and offers a sense of comfort and vitality.
typical country of origin:
cassia pure essential oil can be used for:
The antibacterial, anti-analgesic, anti-inflammatory, astringent and circulatory stimulating effects of Cassia Oil result in it having a large array of benefits for the body and overall well-being:
- Digestive Aid: Cassia essential oil may help ease diarrhoea and digestive discomfort; including bloating and indigestion when used in aromatherapy or diluted for topical application.
- Anti-Inflammatory: It offers anti-inflammatory properties that can reduce inflammation and provide relief from various types of discomfort.
- Mental Stimulation: Cassia oil’s invigorating aroma can promote mental alertness, improve concentration, and reduce stress.
- Anti-Microbial: It possesses natural antimicrobial properties, supporting overall skin health and providing protection against infections when diluted and applied topically.
- Blood Sugar Regulation: Some studies suggest that cassia oil may help regulate blood sugar levels and insulin sensitivity.
- Immune Support: The anti-inflammatory and circulatory stimulation aid the lymphatic and immune systems to run properly, benefiting the whole body and offering protection against common illnesses.
- Anti-Oxidant: It contains antioxidants that protect cells from oxidative stress, contributing to overall health.
- Warmth and Comfort: Cassia evokes a sense of comfort and promotes warmth in the body, decreases inflammation, alleviates pain and promotes urination.
- Antispasmodic: It can help alleviate muscle spasms and cramps when applied topically as a massage oil, especially useful when it comes to PMS.
- Circulation Booster: Cassia oil may improve blood circulation when used in aromatherapy or diluted for massage, a handy tool in the fight against arthritis.
- Skin: When diluted appropriately with a carrier oil it helps keep the skin moisturised and prevents skin irritation.
Escentia Cassia Pure Essential Oil has a strong and spicy aroma and harmonizes seamlessly with a variety of essential oils. Consider creating your own aromatic symphony by blending it with Orange, Clove, Ginger, or Bergamot oils to further enhance its invigorating and digestive-supporting effects.
technique of extraction method:
The extraction of Cassia Essential Oil is an artful process that reverently captures the plant’s ethereal essence. Typically, it is obtained through meticulous methods such as steam distillation of the bark of the Cinnamomum cassia blume tree, ensuring the preservation of the delicate compounds responsible for its therapeutic benefits.
This process yields an essence that is both pure and potent, maintaining the plant’s innate healing properties.
Cassia Essential Oil is highly concentrated, dilute it with a compatible carrier oil to prevent skin sensitivity. Before using, conduct a patch test to ensure skin compatibility and avoid applying on sensitive or broken skin.
Cassia Essential Oil can be used as a cinnamon substitute in cooking, but has a stronger scent and flavour so be careful while using it. Store this oil in a cool, shaded place to preserve its potency and integrity, safeguarding it from direct sunlight and temperature fluctuations.